Timely News Items
June 04, 2017
Home Owner & Condominium Association Property Tax Assessment Appeals
Over the years my office has represented and saved millions of dollars in property taxes for not only individual property owners, but also Home Owner Associations and Condominium Associations, a number as class action law suits. A partial list of those entities that I have represented are:
- Radnor House, Radnor, PA -Attorney, class action
- Hershey's Mill, West Chester, PA -Attorney, class action
- Painters Crossing, ChaddsFord, PA -Past President, Attorney & CPA
- Chadds Ford Professional Center-office condos, ChaddsFord, PA -President, Attorney
- Willowbrook Condos, Upper Chichester, PA -Attorney
- Putnam Village class action
- Holly House -class action
- Glenloch Homeowners Association - Attorney & CPA
I have been the past President of a number of association as well as represented them as their attorney in other matters. My Law Office along my Tax Office, Weiss Family & Associates, which is managed by my son Tom, have also been retained by a number of associations as their CPA.
We would welcome the opportunity to discuss what ever legal or tax needs you may have.